Friday, November 20, 2009

foodies who date

Do you date?
Do you loooooove food? And I mean love food, not just gee, that tastes pretty okay.
Have you ever been on a date when you suddenly realize that the person you are with has zero appreciation for food in general? Everything is going well, then suddenly you realize...this person will never try kimchee with me.
I'm not saying you are looking for a culinary mastermind, but if you like food as I like food (and as many of my single friends like food) you know what a huge turnoff a lack of interest in it is. 
Jamie Oliver may have come to your rescue.
He's formed a foodie dating thing with Match that can help you weed through the Ramen and get to the Pho. Or choose a truffle in a land of buttons. Or wade through the American slices and get to the rochetta.
You get it.

2 comments:

Gwynne said...

That is rad.

FJKramer said...

back when I was single nothing killed a relationship faster than a date that did not appreciate food. I knew I met my soul mate when not only did he love food, he was as adventurous eater as I am